New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple as that, if/when your kid is ready to drive, what car will you pick for them? lol

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
1991 Ford Tempo.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Hillman Imp or a Ferrari 250 GTO. Depends on whether or not I want them to see 17.

·
Administrator
24,460 Posts
A Miata.

Or a baby Supra.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Well considering my kid will driver about 16 years from now I think I have a little time to think about it. I will probably just buy my wife a car when the kid turns 6-10 or something then on her 16th birthday she gets the wifes old car and the wife gets a new one.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
It'll depend on what the kid is into and where we live. Definitely a manual so they know how to drive anything if the situation calls for it.

·
5,265 Posts
Whatever they can afford to buy, insure, and maintain while continuing to practice fiscal conservatism.

Why would I buy my kid a car?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Whatever they can afford to buy, insure, and maintain while continuing to practice fiscal conservatism.

X2

I keep telling kristies kids and they swear up and down they're gonna get the Sebring or cougar. Pashaaww I had to buy my own car, I'll help get it financed but they better have jobs, and one missed payment, guess whos driving there car around.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts

damn straight. I had to buy my own car. I may do the deal my parents did for me, which was this. They paid for my insurance as long as I didn't fail any classes, get any tickets or into any accidents. Which I didn't. When I moved out I started paying my own insurance.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
No way I'll be buying them the car.

They'll probably be driving ****ing spaceships or whatever the hell we'll have in the future. Goddamn oatmeal powered rocketsleds.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well I admit defeat I could of swore someone told me v6 stangs came with forged internals...well maybe he just said his did...o well...either way it was fast as hell and I know this is thie wrong thread...but
sorry im dead to you:(

On a lightner note my kid gets to experience a nice beater just like i did.

1990 nissan maxima with 207,000 miles and a ****ty 5 spd that grinded through half the gears..:rofl:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
zpuhalla's turbocharged SOHC pushrod drag Cougar that runs 10.7 quarter's.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
something slow. So probably a cougar or a civic :rofl:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts