New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your first car...........not your first car and every car you owned after it. AND, how much did you pay for it?

My first car was a 1980 Chevrolet Chevette. I paid $300 for it and sold it over a year later for $350 :thumbsup:

G

·
1993 Mercury Sable - My first car. Didnt really pay anything, my parents hooked me up with this one, later used as trade in on Cougar.

My Cougar = First car that is almost paid for in full by me. About 3k left on loan.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
1978 ford f-250 4x4 that didn't run
got it as a hand me down from my Dad for free

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
1982 VW Rabbit diesel 5 speed sunroof four door. Parents bought it for like $200. Had it for about 2 months before getting a 1990 Pontiac Sunbird Convertible auto that I paid like $900.00 for.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
Originally posted by: sonza68
1968 Ford Bronco
Asking price: $100
Actual price: Truck load of dirt (seriously)
thats a hell of a deal.. those are bad ass vehicles

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Originally posted by: Jorgen
Originally posted by: sonza68
1968 Ford Bronco
Asking price: $100
Actual price: Truck load of dirt (seriously)
thats a hell of a deal.. those are bad ass vehicles
It was in really rough shape when I got it. It ran, but only on 4 cylinders, and the body was so rusted that I'm replacing it with a new fiberglass tub.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,007 Posts
1980 Chevrolet Chevette - $200.

Side note - I sold it 7 years later, also for $200.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by: Bennett9000
1980 Chevrolet Chevette - $200.

Side note - I sold it 7 years later, also for $200.
Haha, my 1980 Chevette would be cruising on the highway at about 60 MPH (top speed) and then all of a sudden the speedometer would just drop. I would pull off the side of the road and sit for a minute and then it would take off like nothing was wrong. That thing was so pathetic that it has an AM radio only. :rofl:

·
Registered
378 Posts
81 rusty orange colored oldsmobile omega
2.8 v6 carburated, atx
paid $150.00 for it. ran good until tryied to max it on the way home one day. made it till about 90mph then all of the suddon i heard the death rattle. it had well over 200k miles on it.

edit- posted pic of it but i dont have a scanner so i took a pic of a pic.

·
Tornado Alley Moderator
1,067 Posts
1977 Chevy Monte Carlo....light blue. i think we paid around $700 for it.

Drove it until a new sunbird ran into the side of it......it did about $5500 in damage to the sunbird and totaled my Monte Carlo....sold it to a guy that pounded out the dent and turned it into a demo derby car:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I drove an '87 Nissan Sentra SE (MTX) :biggrin:

It looked like this but it was black. It was a hand me down from my dad. I got it in '97 or '98....it lasted about 6 months :rofl:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.