New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll!!! I will be heading up to Norfolk in a few weekends to help a girl friend of mine move in to her new pad...one of our favorite past-times when we both lived back home in FL was the cruisin strip...I moved to NC in may of last year, so we haven't been able to do that together, and when i get up there to her, i'd like to take her out and 'cause a lil trouble' the problem is I don't know where any cruising strips are, or anything like that, could maybe some of ya'll help me out? Any help would be appreciated, :)

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
the "strip" at the beach is rather deserted this time of year. aside from some of the clubs there which i am unaware if they are open or not.
waterside in norfolk is open at nights and packed on weekend nights so you may want to hit that up. we can also make a meet outta it and hit the clubs and bars all at once. downtown norfolk has plenty of them as well on granby street just a few blocks from waterside.

i just think since she's moving to norfolk, might as well get acquainted with the scene here. btw, why is she moving here?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.