New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be down there for xmas this year. So if anyone wants to kick it, let me know. 26 and 27th will be good if anyones up for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well you know we'll be kickin it ;)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: hamann
I'm down to meet up one of those days
it'd be nice to meet you
eh hesnothing special

j/k Ty you know I love you

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Huntington Beach area.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I'll be in the North Hills (close to UCLA) area from Dec 16-Dec 29 if anyones interested in gettig together.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got 2 days to hang guys. Hamill, thats cool. I really don't know the distances between the sub areas of L.A. so I'm at a loss of where that is. :) But it doesn't matter.

Friday night/saturday morning sound ok? :biggrin:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll try to make it. It'd be interesting to meet some of you people. For some reason, all I picture are bouncing boobs whenever I hear LostRacer. Dude, those things where hypnotic. LOL. Let me know what you're planning on doing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
HB, thats right nextdoor! I'm in Fountain Valley. Well have to set up a meet. I won't have my car back until January though. Ground Dynamics has it for awhile.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
I got 2 days to hang guys. Hamill, thats cool. I really don't know the distances between the sub areas of L.A. so I'm at a loss of where that is. :) But it doesn't matter.

Friday night/saturday morning sound ok? :biggrin:
According to Mapquest, it's about 59.4 miles....so about an hour...that's doable for me :) It'd be cool to meet in Santa Monica though lol...closer for me :)

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool then..Saturday the 27th sound ok for everyone? I really don't know the surrounding areas, so how central is santa monica for everyone? :shrug:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Saturday the 27th....works for me

Whether it's in Santa Monica or in Huntington beach, I'm game for a meet. That works perfect because I fly out the following monday.

I won't have my coug (because it's garaged at my house here on the east coast) but I'll have a car for the day :) Some may like it

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SWEET! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: coolcatstrut
I'll try to make it. It'd be interesting to meet some of you people. For some reason, all I picture are bouncing boobs whenever I hear LostRacer. Dude, those things where hypnotic. LOL. Let me know what you're planning on doing.

He said the magic word Ty.....

BTW when we do meets for LA and since Devin will more thank likely be there if hes down, we meet in Irvine at dave and busters, Ty you know the spot ;) but thats a nice place, at a mall, lots of parking.

Sound good??

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Irvine....1 1/2 hours from me...not bad..I have NO CLUE where Dave and buskers is though. I just said Santa Monica earlier because I know the general area there :) ...and it's only 20 miles as apposed to 70-80...but that's cool.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm..I'll probably end up riding in with you Brandy..I know I'll probably get lost :tongue:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SWEET!! I get to see your car! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts