New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup fellas~
I am going to be making mad loot this summer so as you can see under my profile I am going to be doing SVT stuff and MSDS. Which one should I do first? Headers or SVT Throttle body & Upper and Lower intake? If I get the headers on I may just screw it and get a chip and do some cosmedic mods. Just wonderen what you guys think....

·
Premium Member
8,300 Posts
I would save and do both at the same time ... this way you will see definite gains and wont' be disappointed when 1 of the 2 doesn't live up to your expectations. Doing both at the same time will definitely show very good gains since both compliment eachother to produce much more horsepower together than individually. But, if I had to do one before the other, I would get the headers out of the way first (harder to install).

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I agree 100%. I always thought that when I start going all out modding my engine, I am going to order everything that I want and sit on them. Then when I have the oppertunity to have my car off the road for a while I will do ALL the mods at one time. That way I don't have to deal with getting to the max one small step at a time, I will get to fell ALL the power ALL at once. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.