New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... buy a raffle ticket. :biggrin:

The sooner this raffle sells out the sooner we can go back to a $500 gift certificate raffle for CustomCougars.com or the company formerly known as DuratecPerformance.com (the name escapes me at the moment.)

i know that some of you are sick of the raffles, but they are very important to keeping the costs for CougarFest 2004 low. We will have at least one more raffle for the Registration Package as we get closer to Fest.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
May I suggest ending it early? I know you've already covered the cost of the prize, so its not like its a loss... And those that arent going to Fest obviously aren't gonna buy one...

Just a thought. :shrug:

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If we keep ending raffles early then we're not securing the money for track fees. Here's a thought... there are some people that are on the fence and don't know whether they're going to Fest or not... if they win this package then they wouldn't need to spend money on a room or for track fees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.