New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys I have no idea what do do next.First here a list of performance mods.
borla exhaust,weaponR dragon intake,asp pulley,vitek wires,bush plat plugs,msds header y pipe,high flow cat,B&M short shifter,and my svt kit will be in next week.

Well I have no idea what to do next and I dont feel like s/c or doing the 3.0 conversion. what do you think all ideas please. Maybe I should do a chip or venom.

G

·
sounds like you're running out of options. I've got a superchip and love it...many on here will disagree with me on that one. You could also look at new springs, wheels, and tires, which would help on the handling side of your car.

G

·
where did you get your high flow cat, and how much did it cost you? I've been looking for them, and haven't been able to find many of them!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine at the performance shop that does my wotk, its a cat co but you have to cut and weld they dont make one that fits our car out of the box. It ran me 128.00 plus they installed it for free. If you want I can get you the number of the cat that I have and you can order one.

G

·
get a jacobs ignition, do a custom ram air(in the process of doing this should be done in a month) and suspension mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.