New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
its obviously photoshopped. there is no 4 door cougar, plus it has the subaru banner and like everything is different except the healights and the front bumper lol. isnt that a WRX??

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
yeah that is photoshopped. I think Jscullin did that quite a while back

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am 100% guarinteed that that is a Saubru WRX Rally car that someone used photo shop to change the front bumper and hood to a Cougar.

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: Brandon
yeah that is photoshopped. I think Jscullin did that quite a while back
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
LOL....that was the photoshop last year about what would a cougar look like as a rally car or somthing to that extent. That thread had alot of cool photoshops, there were multiple chops of the supra style cougar aswell.

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
that second one just looks very outragously weird!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
there is no 4 door cougar,

Actually, there is a 4 door Cougar... I have seen a picture of it but I don't have one. I'm sure someone does though... It's a red one behind a fence. It looks like Ford was thinking of producing one but it never happened. It has the doors like the Saturns have the 3rd doors.

Julie

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
That chop is awesome, wasnt that someone's avatar once upon a time??

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Yeah I think it was just a form of flattery that they liked the pic. They have two others of their real car.

·
Administrator
11,562 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
That chop is awesome, wasnt that someone's avatar once upon a time??
I had used it as my Avatar back when GuidoThePenguin was using a similar image with the caption "Got Dirt?" or something. I used the CougarWRX with the caption "Got Style?"

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Originally posted by: Julie
there is no 4 door cougar,

Actually, there is a 4 door Cougar... I have seen a picture of it but I don't have one. I'm sure someone does though... It's a red one behind a fence. It looks like Ford was thinking of producing one but it never happened. It has the doors like the Saturns have the 3rd doors.

Julie

I have the pic of the 4 door cougar at home (I'm at work right now) if I have time I'll post it tonight.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts