New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the Fcuk?

What does my name to the left say Buyer/Seller Beware. i haven't sold or bought anything off of here. I bougth rims from Sowzoff and that went great. That was a year ago. Who's freakin idea is this?

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
RE:What the Fcuk?

Originally posted by: Blackedoutcat
That I am sure of. The questio is, how do I get rid of it?
Originally posted by: CBG
might i suggest sending TeflonWorm, JScullin, or FastCougar a pm about it rather than starting a thread

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

Originally posted by: Pyro81
That I am sure of. The questio is, how do I get rid of it?
Originally posted by: CBG
might i suggest sending TeflonWorm, JScullin, or FastCougar a pm about it rather than starting a thread
lets quote it one more time, he seems a bit thick headed and cant see the obvious!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RE: What the Fcuk?

I had already sent a PM. I was simply hoping that the person who made the change could maybe tell me why. Thick headed...... that is correct. I sent the PM to teflonworm before my second post. Like I said, I was hoping that whoever did it could tell me why. It's like I ever buy or sell on here. I am out nothing. It just looks bad.

·
Registered
264 Posts

What does my name to the left say Buyer/Seller Beware. i haven't sold or bought anything off of here. I bougth rims from Sowzoff and that went great. That was a year ago. Who's freakin idea is this?

Who cares.....

You tried to get around the "cuss werd" rule.

Poopie-Head

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
No it doesn't but JScullin posted that it is being looked into, so please be patient while they do. No comments from the peanut gallery please.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hate to be a pest, but have to say noone has told me anything. It is almost two weeks later and I still don't know what or better yet why I am branded as such. I hate to be a pest but again, I feel as thought I have contributed at least a little in the grand scheme of things. A couple of decent How-To's or what not. I have a low post count but I have been here only 2 years. Anyway, if anyone knows, I would love to hear the story behind the Buyer/Seller Beware.

·
8,636 Posts
Looks like the "branding" is gone now.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I got kicked off the CougarFest committe with no notice. Never heard any reason. I'd expect the same for you, but it seems like they fixed your situation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.