New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to get a job, and start doing more modifcations onto my cougar. I have a spoiler, eclipse fuel door, and a no limit grill to still be installed. What else should i do?

My car

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not my house lol. I dont have any ICE right now, but i plan on doing something big. Im not to sure if i wanna go all out with a body kit and all. But i do have some uncles who own a huge electronic shop, and i could get a lot of stuff for ICE from them.

N

·
0 Posts
Honestly Im a fan of pieced together body kits, and not "packages" that can be purchased....but honestly in your case man I think the full Kamanari kit would look great on your car! Its not too conservative and its not too wild! You already have the Kamanari hood. After the kit Id say get some Ground Controls! I really like the way your car is coming out looking. For your car I wouldnt get the Dragon Z, Drift , Wings West. The only other one I think your car would look great with besides the Kamanari is the full 99-00 Razzi kit.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by: DgnZCoug
Honestly Im a fan of pieced together body kits, and not "packages" that can be purchased....but honestly in your case man I think the full Kamanari kit would look great on your car! Its not too conservative and its not too wild! You already have the Kamanari hood. After the kit Id say get some Ground Controls! I really like the way your car is coming out looking. For your car I wouldnt get the Dragon Z, Drift , Wings West. The only other one I think your car would look great with besides the Kamanari is the full 99-00 Razzi kit.
I like the kaminari sides a lot. I was actually look at going the battle front, kaminari sides, and maybe the extreme rear. I have springs waiting to be installed, GC's are kinda expensive.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
roush or visteon spoiler.

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
RWD Conversion!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17