New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Model cougar are these wheels from and are they polished they look like they might be???

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well damn now i gotta buy em and cant trade someone since they never came on the cougar. Thanks for the info guys. My 19's are still for sale someone buy em so i can get these LoL.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
trading 19's for stock-looking 17's........ kinda backwards. i'm sure with a lot of sanding, my rims could look kinda like that.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it is a bit odd i agree. But i think these wheels will look hot with my dark paint job. Imma have to get someone to photochop em for me just to see how they'd look.

·
Registered
933 Posts
James, you sure those didn't com on the 35th anniv? I though they were. What did the ones that actually came on the 35th aniv. look like than?

Tony

·
Registered
450 Posts
true those were made and even came on the XR! depending on the color of you XR the center cap where the cougar head is would be red or black i believe. but otherwise like JS said they were machined aluminum and the inner part of the spokes were painted black.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
The difference between the 35th Anny/ XR wheels is that the XR wheels had the insides of the spokes painted to match the car, and 35th anny's were just silver.

·
Registered
265 Posts
35th anv also had painted center caps. Those wheels look like a polished version of my wheels with a monochromatic center cap. Where did you find said wheels?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts