New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wet-sanded dash down real smooth, primered it, then got it even smoother. ready to be painted when i do my other mods.
yes alan, that is the dash that i bought from you. im a lil slow when it comes to some things.

since the side pieces would always fall of and the tabs that act as hinges would always break on my Joakley's, i decided to mold them as one!!

i also sanded down and painted my xbox controllers to yellow. but the paint is not dry and they're not here, so pics will have to wait of them.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya know, you arent the first person to tell me that. i dont know, i guess once i got a yellow car i got a new favorite color. all i have to do now is paint my xbox itself yellow :)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i screwed up painting my sunglasses. i had them on wire to paint, and i dropped the wire :banghead: so i gotta resand and repaint em again. and i like my yellow, there are only 2 cars in the town that i go to school in that are yellow, and the other is a focus, so it dont count.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my yellow obsession confession: when i painted my tail light covers, i scotch brited my cell phone cover and joakleys and gave em a coat or 2 of primer, 3 coats of Zn paint, and a coat of clear :) now those sunglasses were worth a regular pair of oakleys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts