New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I emailed a guy who was selling one of those scoops on eBay for more pics of the scoop a while ago and this is what I got in return...

based on these pics I decided I would not buy it as it didn't seem like a good enough replacement to the Visteon scoop

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ya, that looks gay

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
it's like a mustang GT scoop, it fits right over the triangle on the hood and semi goes with its contours. It might look better with some type of grill or something.

Mike

·
Registered
181 Posts
The design is custom, though we all get our ideas from inspiration. It's a badass scoop, and we're not asking an arm and leg for them. I just figured that since people liked the design on my car, and design is my major, we'd give it a name and allow others to have one also if they want to dress their cougar for less $. We make them ourselves, and will have more creations for the late cougar comming soon. Viniati Customs will have a website open within a week or two, and will be dedicated to new ideas and creations for the car we all have come to love, ( the Merc Coug!):beer:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.