New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What i brought back to Virginia with me

After a long time away from WaWa, i had to do it...

Attachments

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
is that like snapple?:shrug:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Wawa is like heaven....

A Classic Turkey sub, with all the proper fixins, a Wawa lemonade and iced tea (one drink), and maybe an apple pie ot smores pie, and you'll be in pure bliss.

Ahhhhhh yes, the WaWa...

·
Registered
549 Posts
haha hell yeh for wawa iced tea- my fav!!!

i love the italian hoagies... mmm i want one right NOW!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol stayed away from the WaWa subs... stuck with the Sheetz MTO. Their Black Angus burgers rock! Bacon Cheesebuger with lettuce, tomato, and jalapeno! Yeah baybee! :banana:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
It's ashame you're form the state Wawa originated yet they have not branched out to save all of you western folks and bring to you the light and goodness that is Wawa.

I will admit though....Im a big fan of their new breaded chicken sandwich but you cannot replace the hoagies from Wawa, one of lifes true finest indulgences.

I do believe for lunch....i shall dine at Wawa :banana:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
is that like snapple?:shrug:
Boo this man!:)

And their hot dogs are great too. You can get cheese and all the condiments you want for just $1.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
ohhhh did someone say smores pie... It's a good thing wawa is open 24 hours a day. brb

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
I'm coming up to the Jersey Shore in April/May so if anyone has any requests, let me know! :)

Sincerely,
Your WaWa/Popeye's/Sheetz hook up :rofl:

Although, Don will be down again before then! Weather and deer permitting!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Ahem.....you want your Wawa hookup....and you're coming to the Jersey shore.....I have about 6 within 10 minutes of my house :wave:

I would however enjoy some popeyes :cool:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Popeyes it is! ;)

I'm told there is a Popeye's near St. John's in PA, but I'm also told it's in a rather shady neighborhood!

Yeah, whenever I go to NJ, it seems like there's a Wawa on every corner! To have someone live in NJ and not be near a Wawa is inconceivable to me! They even have Wawa in VA Beach!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by: temujin77
Hm I did just realized the picture had a box of Popeyes chicken in the background... ignernt I think we can be good friends with that ice tea + chicken thing going on :)

No spicy for me tho, stomach can't handle it :p
RacerX (Brian) couldn't handle the spicy either. We got a 10-strip box of chicken strips, all spicy, and after the first one Brian was chugging his drink and keeping his mouth open. i was just like, "Dude, can you hand me another?" :biggrin: He only ended up eating two, i finished them off at home. Then again i had a weekend of putting jalapenos on everything... my MTO Black Angus burgers, my MTO Mac-n-cheese, my MTO fryz... did i mention all we did was MTO almost all weekend? :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Originally posted by: tnkgurl
They even have Wawa in VA Beach!
Yes yes...were slowly starting to take over the rest of the world. I need to hit the southern Wawa's sometime....that'll definitely put me well over the 100 store visited mark :thumbsup:

Also as far as wawa hooksups.....I've mailed it to 18 states :cool:

now i want popeyes chicken and theres none here :cry:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
I promise to bring you some when I come up to the shore! :biggrin:

·
Christmas cutie
5,229 Posts
Usually I stay in Ocean City, NJ, but this year, my husband is running the Jersey Shore marathon, so I'm not sure where we'll be staying. Guess I gotta start looking into that soon! :biggrin:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
We got Popeyes..:shrug:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts