New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed Morph responding too alot of topics about car cleaning materials and tips on how to clean and crap like that, but I'm just curious on whatever happend to Dr. Detail?? Anyone seen or heard from him lately?

·
Registered
536 Posts
You mean DetailingDude? I heard from him briefly in September, when he referred some clients to me for a magazine shoot prep, but other than that I'm not sure what he's been up to. His website appears to still be under construction. I hope he gets a chance to finish it, that will be a great resource if he's able to do as much with it as he indicated.

If you want to get in touch with him, this is the email address that was on his site: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya...i couldn't think of it either being detailingdude or dr. detail thaks for the info though just was curious

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not that I want to but in on "Dr. Detailing's" fame but I hapen to be excelent source of information. I have written a detialing guide wich can be found here. It is written in parallel to Vlads detailing guide found here, he is another detailing expert on that forum. While he uses more convential methods, I use Zaino polish. I do however still have an extensive knowledge of convential methods as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts