1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P

·
0 Posts
I think they look like the ones you have now. Why change? Unless, the new ones will be 19".
Plus I've never been a big fan of the dark colored wheels. I'd think about some silver ones to really change the look of your car. But that's just me.

H

·
0 Posts
I like the DM5s ... I just bought Drag DR2s and they look a lot like the enkeis. Good choice - go for it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Originally posted by: Pinebox
I think they look like the ones you have now. Why change? Unless, the new ones will be 19".
Plus I've never been a big fan of the dark colored wheels. I'd think about some silver ones to really change the look of your car. But that's just me.

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
I think you should change the color of your car, because it looks like primer, and then get rid of the headlight covers you can't even see in that picture (but I know are there), and for the love of god lower that car...

... then keep the wheels you've got, cause otherwise lostcougar v2.0's new wheels will look too much like somebody else's and they will get yelled at....

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think his is car IS lowered Dev. I vote to stay with your current rims!

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate them. My kit is on the way so I will be keeping those rims I have ;) My wallet dictated that one.

Devin-Well, SHUT UP! (At least my car runs) :tongue:

Thanks again guys. See you in INDY! ;)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i tend to agree with the majority...keep the current ones unless you where to go with say some 19" RS6 (personally think those are teh hottest enkei rims) i thik the colour of your rims are fine for the colour of your car...crome would also look sweet i think..

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer

Devin-Well, SHUT UP! (At least my car runs) :tongue:
Just you wait and see... mine will be running again one of these days :biggrin: I can always come sabotage yours too .. you know i'm in tight with your neighbors after becoming the Jump Roping Champion of "the crime capital of the world" East Palo Alto :biggrin:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts