New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
basically the title sums it up.......what all did u get 4 Christmas?? i made out like a bandit this yr (as always ;) )

i got all the stuff 2 get my xm radio hooked up - xm receiver, antenna, wiring, like a 3 yr registration, etc.
a couple hundred dollars
clothes
perfume
make-up
some cool stuff 4 my sorority house room - new bed set, lamp, etc.
ummm....& lots of other stuff......i must of been good this yr ;)...haha, yeah right!

so now my dad, eric, & i will b hooking up my new xm radio stuff the weekend after new yr's :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
I guess i was extra naughty this year. :(
werd, i got a pair of jeans, pair of shoes, some boxers, alot of socks, and a neon license plate frame that i've already "accidently" lost

S

·
0 Posts
Tail light covers, smoked side markers, 3rd brake light cover, money, some tight sound blocker headphones and new front tires, next to x-mas my favorite thing is new tires...

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, u got lots of coug stuff :)

i came up here 2 st. louis yesterday..which is where i'm at now....so i got some more money for gifts...yay!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
damn, u got lots of coug stuff :)

i came up here 2 st. louis yesterday..which is where i'm at now....so i got some more money for gifts...yay!! :biggrin:
lol, i was in springfield this morning dropping my g.f off so she can hitch a ride with her aunt to meet the rest of her family in KC MO

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Casey, I was in Joplin all weekend almost. I HATE your mall. I was keeping a look out for ya though.
i work at SEARS!!! how come ya didnt come down and see if i was workin?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I had christmas with my parents and grandparents and brother today...
from my parents i got:
*KSU big 12 shirt
*cute tan suede shoes (the ones that lots of girls have!)
*leather gloves
*a card program for my computer
*cute socks
*a 'Lauren's parking' sign
*a gift certificate for Sam's Club gas

from my grandparents:
*a nice fleece jacket (it's actually a jacket, not a pullover or anything)
*gloves
*a kickass ornament!

from my brother:
*lil' jon CD

I think I did fairly damn well this year, and most of all...I absolutely was happy with the gifts that I gave everyone!

then on Thursday:
From Chris's parents I got an AWESOME baby blue and black blanket, ya know...one of those ones that you cut the sides of and tied them together...it's really cute and the funny thing about it is that Allison has one too and whenever I went into Allison's room I'm always like "I love this blanket, I want one SO bad!" and I had no clue that I was getting it for Christmas. It's AWESOME though! and from them I got an awesome crotched scarf and hat that's babyblue!!!
From Chris's sister I got a really cute blue frame and candle holder, ya know...the kinds that are beaded. It's awesome too!
From Chris's grandma and grandpa I got a nice set of hoop earrings! From Chris I got two pillow cases that his mom embroidered for me...one with the bedtime bear (the carebear who is "my bear"! the one that is in my icon, if you're stupid and don't know what it is!) and the other one has the carebear castle on it!!! they're so cute! I LOVE CAREBEARS! then the other thing I got from Chris was a bath and body set that has lots of stuff in it.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
Casey, I was in Joplin all weekend almost. I HATE your mall. I was keeping a look out for ya though.
i work at SEARS!!! how come ya didnt come down and see if i was workin?
I was totally in sears! I was looking at the cameras and then the bath towels cause you guys had a sale, and then I went and looked at glasses. Cant beleive I missed ya!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CougarBabe57
from my parents i got:
*KSU big 12 shirt
*leather gloves
*cute socks

from my grandparents:
*gloves
*a kickass ornament!

from my brother:
*lil' jon CD

I think I did fairly damn well this year, and most of all...I absolutely was happy with the gifts that I gave everyone!

then on Thursday:
From Chris's parents I got an AWESOME baby blue and black blanket, ya know...one of those ones that you cut the sides of and tied them together...it's really cute and the funny thing about it is that Allison has one too and whenever I went into Allison's room I'm always like "I love this blanket, I want one SO bad!" and I had no clue that I was getting it for Christmas. It's AWESOME though! and from them I got an awesome crotched scarf and hat that's babyblue!!!
From Chris's sister I got a really cute blue frame and candle holder, ya know...the kinds that are beaded. It's awesome too!
From Chris's grandma and grandpa I got a nice set of hoop earrings! From Chris I got two pillow cases that his mom embroidered for me...one with the bedtime bear (the carebear who is "my bear"! the one that is in my icon, if you're stupid and don't know what it is!) and the other one has the carebear castle on it!!! they're so cute! I LOVE CAREBEARS! then the other thing I got from Chris was a bath and body set that has lots of stuff in it.

Hey, I dont have said shoes!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
from my parents i got:
*KSU big 12 shirt
*leather gloves
*cute socks

from my grandparents:
*gloves
*a kickass ornament!

from my brother:
*lil' jon CD

then on Thursday:

we categorize you in the "special" girl category :p

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
from my parents i got:
*KSU big 12 shirt
*leather gloves
*cute socks

from my grandparents:
*gloves
*a kickass ornament!

from my brother:
*lil' jon CD

then on Thursday:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
from my parents i got:
*KSU big 12 shirt
*leather gloves
*cute socks

from my grandparents:
*gloves
*a kickass ornament!

from my brother:
*lil' jon CD

then on Thursday:

where the hell are you getting all these pics you've been usin lately?

·
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i have every shoe in the world...so i'm sure i have 'em :rolleyes: i have a serious problem...*lol*

where in the hell did u get that pic, stacy? haha!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts