New Cougar Forum banner

What did everyone get....

1K views 30 replies 10 participants last post by  starshower 
#1 ·
For Christmas.......

I got the usual, clothes, money and shoes....With a few extras ;)

#2 ·
clothes...thats it..I'm still in HB, Hey I'm gonna call you soon Brandy so I can figure out wha time to come down.

#10 ·
Originally posted by: nuty1der
Originally posted by: vizual
I got a sports suit, i guess thats what its called. pretty slick. full getup. got some other clothes, books and money too :cool: and some kenneth cole cologne

edit: thanks for the phone call mike :)
Hey with the new suit you'll be pimpin so hard the girls will come and ask for your number.
word, im gonna be the best dressed man in Life Drawing ;) Gonna pimp that shît everyday, just change the tie. :)

#11 ·
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
I got all the usual BS, clothes, gift certs, ect. But Domenica did get me a 20 gig iPod, it's badass.:) I really starting to dig Apple products.:flushed:
Come to the dark side... and thank her for me because she's helping keep my paychecks fat. ;)

I got some clothes, some money, and best of all I got to see my great grandmother, grandmother, great uncle and my dad all together like I usually do. :)

#13 ·
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
Originally posted by: vizual
I got a sports suit, i guess thats what its called. pretty slick. full getup. got some other clothes, books and money too :cool: and some kenneth cole cologne

edit: thanks for the phone call mike :)
You're welcome. :) And it's called a 'hookup', not a sports suit. ;)
maybe in 'jive' talk, but its a sports jacket and dress pants, that match, not the same pattern/material, which would be a regular suit. :confused:

#25 ·
I fared pretty well.
A few CDs, HALO, PGR2, Meguiar's complete line of car care stuff in two nice wooden boxes, a trip to Utah to visit friends, $100-ish in GCs for various places, and general fun goodness.
After the trip to Utah, I made the mistake of pointing out my lack of belief that a friend was not wearing a brazier.
...she proved the lack thereof.
Happy New Year to me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.