New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My box is built, currently painted white. I wanna change the colour of the box, but I dunno what colour would go with my car! Its a lazer red car, but I don't want the box painted red, or white. And, I don't really have a "secondary colour". Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
HOT PINK!!

hehhe sorry i just saw that in another post..i have alway been partial to blue...do you have underbodies or any other neon or light work in your car?? what colours are they..certainly be nice to tie it all together...what colours do you plan on doing to your car? do your seats have colour inserts? gold or silver might not look half bad either..

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
What about School Bus Yellow? Bring back the old cougar before the vandals hit it.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by: tropiccougar01
What about School Bus Yellow? Bring back the old cougar before the vandals hit it.
I kinda wanted to stay away from yellow. But, I could paint it yellow, kinda as an "in memory" of the old Cougar. That's kinda a good idea! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
You wouldnt happen to have a pic of the box? Maybe lazer red with orange accents-

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
hmmmm orange and red clash prety damn badly...that is kinda like putting pink and red together....:puke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts