New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: Q4kntmare
need 1 more pic Gary :)

haha yesss.

But if I had to choose between those two, i'd take the blue one. I just don't like the graphics on that first one. That was the first thing I noticed and it turned me right off.

Mike

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
the blue one is better... the body kit is painted to match which i like alot better than that blakc kit on white car of the first pic.. and those graphics what ere they thinking

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
Gary... i can't believe you even have to ask :tongue:

da BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUE one :biggrin:

reasons - it first off LOOKS better
the rims are nicer imo,
it has no graphics
if they both have the same engine, really... go with the blue one. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Take the Recaro seats out of the white one, along with rims, and slap in on the blue one...........but I do like the white one, looks more like a racer style something....different, blue one looks like the ordinary high school kid car that just got a raise and bought a body kit. I know this from experience from friends and their younger brothers Z's. 3 so far in my ring of friends. I need one to complete the circle. I prefer a black one though...

G

·
Definitely the blue one. The wheels look better, I don't like the black body kit on a white car, and the graphics on the white one aren't really my style. Plus I've always thought that white was sort of a bland color. The blue is much more eye catching to me. Just my .02

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I appreciate EVERYBODIES comments...thanks! I have actually ordered a blue Z, but when I saw that white Z, i got all confused! Thanks for easing my decision!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Another vote for the blue. You made the right decision. :)

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Glad you went with the blue....

1) Easier to keep clean
2) The color jumps out at you
3) the bodykit matches
4) the rims look good on that color (allthough the white rims are sweet)
5) The tuner style grphics are not that hot (reminds me of somthing mattel would do)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Gary...brotha...BLUEEEEEE!

When we cruise to Hooters, I wanna go in a blue car!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts