New Cougar Forum banner
141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
By the way, you know the Amazon Prime Video TV series, "Fast Lap". Its protagonist is a very funny German and does some very good analysis of the cars.

·
is a pop sensation
13,672 Posts
The new Bronco has been popping up all over the place and it's driving me crazy. I finally got my '68 out to CA, so that is my priority now. As a result, I don't really have the space or money for a new one, but damn I really want one.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Cool IH

I would get a rusty Durango to restomod it with, and treat the artwork like a rough draft and recreate it in high quality.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
For TT Tuesday:
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Twin Turbo Tuesday:

Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive air manifold Automotive tire Hood

Reactions: B3NN3TT

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Tiny car Tuesday

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

This beauty will be available for import in another six years.

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
First Ford Puma's will be available for import in another year.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
Ten-cylinder Tuesday:
One of the VERY small number of sedans that has ever got my attention.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
5,321 Posts
Honestly, today, this.

Other than the color, looks just like the '78 F-100 I drove too many years ago. "...all-electric all-wheel drive F-100 Eluminator has 480 horsepower and features Ford Performance Parts' Eluminator electric crate motor." Ford has unveiled a retro '70s concept electric pickup

Reactions: mmc757

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Honestly, today, this.

Other than the color, looks just like the '78 F-100 I drove too many years ago. "...all-electric all-wheel drive F-100 Eluminator has 480 horsepower and features Ford Performance Parts' Eluminator electric crate motor." Ford has unveiled a retro '70s concept electric pickup
Thats pretty awesome. Somehow the frunk just seems wrong though. Like that's just one step over the line.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,844 Posts
Aw man, that giant screen is rather unfortunate. Everything else is pretty nicely integrated; I would like to have seen that screen done in a more tasteful way. Otherwise, thumbs-up.

Reactions: mmc757

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
Thats pretty awesome. Somehow the frunk just seems wrong though. Like that's just one step over the line.
Once you have a Frunk you won't want a car without one.

That said, at SEMA there was one company offering a composite shell that looks like a SBC, BBC, etc that mounts on factory mounting points and houses batteries, inverters, chargers, and PTC heater for EV conversion that gives a very real tucked wiring look. Combine it with a traction motor and 2 speed gearbox that mounts to the factory transmission mounts in a classic vehicle and you've got a really nice combo. Featured fairly heavily in this weeks Rich Rebuilds video.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
W16 Wednesday

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
I had a minute today where I considered getting out of Cougars and into Cayman
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

I would have to go pretty old to get one at a price I would be okay with though, then I'm just stuck with another old car that's more expensive to fix.
And then theres the VAG electronics to deal with...nah

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,844 Posts
Cayman, Boxster or Elise/Exige will probably be my next autocross car.

That or a fox-body Mustang.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Boxsters are significantly cheaper, and have infinite head room. I'm sure it would be a great track car.

·
Super Moderator
22,354 Posts
i dont fit in an exige with a helmet on so i doubt you would. I always say that if i had found out about autox in high school i would have bought a mustang instead of a jet ski. It would be in CP trim by now.

Im still on the lookout for the right 64/65 Falcon

141 - 160 of 175 Posts