New Cougar Forum banner
201 - 210 of 210 Posts

· Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
I saw my first Maverick in the wild today. First impression: not bad but doesn't seem very modern looking. I think that was a calculated gamble in an effort to give it "real truck cred"
It looks like they intentionally tried to keep some old-school ranger styling cues, and keep the whole package looking more like a "real truck" than the Ridgeline.

· is a pop sensation
17,170 Posts
Stopped by a Lucid Motors studio and checked out the Air. I'm not big into EVs, but damn, I want that car. The interior is amazing and super comfy. The biggest drawback is the door opening, which is quite low. Anyone over about 6' would need to watch their head getting in and out.

· Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
27,685 Posts
Yeah I'm not in love with driving the Element, but it is awfully nice to not have to worry about scraping on everything...

· Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
I spent a little time the other day drooling over the build configurator for GR Supras.

It surprised me to realize that I might actually consider a lease for a car like that. Something stupid that I just want to experience for a couple years then part ways before the warranty is expired. Mileage limits dont work for me though.

· Registered
201 Posts
With the state of roads around here I've been considering an Outback Wilderness Edition. 9" of IDGAF clearance.
Someone in the building I work in has a blue one with tasteful modifications. Best looking Wagon I've seen around here in some time.

It surprised me to realize that I might actually consider a lease for a car like that. Something stupid that I just want to experience for a couple years then part ways before the warranty is expired. Mileage limits dont work for me though.
Can't deal with Mileage limits either... Does any dealer you've checked actually have one? I've been trying to buy an IS 500 but they keep telling me they don't have any in stock on the continent and aren't taking orders due to supply shortages. Just announced a new colour though for next year too.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

· Premium Member
4,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
... Does any dealer you've checked actually have one?...
View attachment 82744
I've seen a few on the lots over the course of this year but I'm not really looking. That was just lunch break window-shopping. I bought myself a new car in January so if history holds true I wont be needing another one until sometime in the 2040's ;) (Or when I cant buy gasoline anymore)

I do find it odd that I've been perfectly content with my under-powered Cougar for 21 years but my under-powered Miata has my eye wandering...

201 - 210 of 210 Posts