New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my father asked me to post a link to this thread over on his message boards he goes to and see if you guys could figure out the answer. he says they are stumped. the one thing i know, is that they are not off of a firebird, trust me, i'm looking out the window now, not the same thing;)

link

·
Administrator
24,503 Posts
AMC Eagle.

On second thought...close, but not quite.

P

·
0 Posts
That is real close, just doesnt have the partions, i'm going to see if i can find them an answer, time me!

P

·
0 Posts
ok i give up, here is what i do know, it iks not a honda and is not a datsun, it is in the 70`s this is what i have determined after hours of research and 90 pages of ebay tailights and other various websites, goodluck!

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Have him post in here. There's a few car nuts who know obscure stuff like this on the other Mark VIII board.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Honestly, they kinda look like Nissan Skyline taillights. There was a old skyline in a Super Street a 70's model, and they look like they might be it. But I could be wrong.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
after trying to figure this out i have notice myself looking at EVERY tail light of all the cars i pass by hoping i'll find THE ONE! have you guys done that yet? or am i just crazy

P

·
0 Posts
nope , i have done it too, also i have personally went through 90 yes 90 pages of tailights on ebay and also did some searches on car domain, which is probably the best , i say if 10 or so of us all picked out a mfg of choice , we could find it , seeing as how i can rule out datsun and i know this is between the years 68 and 83 for 100% sure!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no luck yet :(

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by: Teflonworm
Where Fern when ya need him?? :)
i dunno. where is he?:biggrin: