New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna ship a ww kit to st. louis. anyone know the cheapest way of doing this??? anyone know if there are any greyhound shipping posts cuz that seems to be the cheapest around. shoot me a pm if u have any info. thanx!

Tony

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
cheapest way? meet up with them halfway.. should be like a 3 hr drive each way...

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Just drive and pick it up? One tank of gas.... wonderful scenery of absolutely nothing but flat land .. and lots of truckers to pass (or them passing you... :)) It is a 5 hour drive if you drive normally.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
cheapest shipping option is Greyhound... :thumbsup:

they have a package express service that all out rules... I got all my new body components delivered that way.. each bumper was under 50 bucks and everything was insured and they will take fiberglass items wrapped in cardboard and bubble wrap... I LOVE THEM!!

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

use that link for a quick quote to see what I am talkin about... you will need to know the hub its going to and give them the receivers phone number though.. they actually call the person and tell em to come pick it up.. and get this.. they are open til 10pm or later all the time.. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx guyz, looks like greyhound is the way to go. the rates are too good to pass up. later!

TOny

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
if you drive to c hampaign i'll drive it to effingham for you for free since i drive there 2 times a week anyway
effingham is about 1.5hrs from STL
and champaign is 2 hours from chi town

1 - 6 of 6 Posts