New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
Looks like that same damn cheap trophy's they
gave us at Nopi Nationals.. nice to see it on display though.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I understand your girl's complaints. I have the same ones too. It helps when you're dating someone who has the same car. When you invest alot of time into a car, you kinda have to find a girl who understands the whole car obsession thing. That or she'll be a HUGE pain in the a$$ ;)

·
Registered
787 Posts
My g/f reminds me that my car is "priority #1" alll the time, but she puts up with it...

·
Registered
414 Posts
My g/f is the same way also. I told you Ryan how she got mad that Brandy's friend possed on my car. Plus, the constant reminder that I spend all my money on my ride.

Then, for christmas or something of the nature she goes and buys me a grip of stuff for my car.

Ohh well, i guess that's just the way it goes.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Its great when our women get into it..mine is actually gonna compete with me next year in her new car..we just did the stereo..we are a bass family! LOL also below is a pic of some of my trophies! :)

We just bought her a 2002 Protege 5, yellow! interior mod'ed, and hood spoiler and rear spoiler...and i bought her the stereo system..check it out..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ryan my g/f dont mind the pictures of the girls on my car if they look good and not trashy...she didnt really care for the fish net outfit vanity had on that day..ohh and the black thong she was wearing :)

thats alot of trophys ...do you take them to every show? dumb question? :)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i'm glad my g/f's don't get into cars. if they did, they would know that half of the crap i buy isn't necessary and thus try to make me spend the money on them.

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
lol rista

sad thing is my girlfriend sdoesn't know **** about cars really but when i was thinking abotu selling my z3's the oterh day and not buying the kit i am getting next month she bitched becasue she "looked the fenders with those thingies on them"

she also is the one who paid for the sub in my current system and for the Trubendz dual i have .... so i can't complain now i just have tot come up with something for my car to get for chrismtas from her... mayeb another sub lol

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
RyDwy LOL actually she just knows cause it is stuff i talk abotu and then she knows what i want and buys it ... it's a good thing

·
Administrator
11,557 Posts
My g/f gives me the "You and your car." bit, but it's all in good fun. She thinks it's funny when we're out driving and we get the looks & compliments and I have that grin of pride in that my work is appreciated.

She kicks ass in another area tho. Videogames! She loves playing them and just watching them be played.

·
Registered
176 Posts
You know...i love it my wife is into this, and all my freinds are jealous cause thier girls hate this stuff....and now she is modifying her ride..but i just realized the downfall of this bliss..now were spending more money on both cars..instead of just mine :(

SHEESH!! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts