New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the movies last night and when i was walking in i saw a white cougar with a body kit and i did notice they had clear sidemarkers, because i just got mine and i always look on cougars now. But is that cougars anyones on here? looked like a 99 but couldn't really tell.. last night AMC plaza 8 around 9:30ish.. anyone going to claim their car?

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
Erm... where??? There are a LOT of AMC plazas around the state, and your profile doesn't say where you live...

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
There is also a plaza 8 in sandusky.

As far as who's car it is, i don't know. Almost sounds like mine, but mine hasn't been moved in 3 or 4 weeks.

·
Registered
113 Posts
wasnt me

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
Originally posted by: JAMallott
Originally posted by: Sare
Could it have been Jcamp?

:shrug:
thats probably who it was. nice call.
Jamie's car has 01-02 headlights, though. His would probably never be mistaken for a 99-00, since it's otherwise fully kitted, unless you were judging by the interior.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Well, until he pipes up and says something we'll never know.
Which i doubt will be any time soon.

·
5,349 Posts
Does Jamie have an aftermarket wing? If he's still got the stock wing, that might be the confusion? I don't remember, haven't seen the car since Summit.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I've only saw Jamie's cougar once and that was a drive by when he or if he still does live out by me.
And he's the only other white cougar that I know of.

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
25,008 Posts
...that's Brian's car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so much feedback woo hoo.

no it was white. heheh.

just wanted to know if the person who owned that car was on neco because thats so close to me. see so many cougars here but none modded like i saw that night. oh well.. thanks for the feedback tho.

·
Registered
538 Posts
if u live near akron/'falls area. i am 5 min from the plaza so if u want some help with yoru car just hit me up and i can show u my car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.