New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a couple nights ago, I was pretty upset over a lot of things going on, and I just couldnt sleep. I had work the next morning and it was 11pm, so I thought well if I go for a nice little drive itll calm my nerves and Ill mellow out. Well, how wrong I was. As I jump in my car I let it idle for a bit in the garage and I pull out. As Im on the access road I start heading towards the populated area to see whats going on. As Im making my way around I get stuck in traffic during midnight construction they have in town, and I eventually make my way through. I simply was going to make a simple loop around town and go home until I notice a CLS63 AMG pull next to me in the turn lane. I look over, and hes a typical rich snob around here, a younger cat maybe around early 30s, dished wheels, and a chrome 6.3 Liter badge staring me in the face. Im thinking to myself, no dont do it...theres probably cops, im in a turn lane along with him and I sure as hell am not going WOT at a 90 degree turn, then all of a sudden this douche REVS at me. As im already having a ****ty night, this really got me :mad: . Immature, probably, but I didnt give a ****. Light turns green, he hits it around the turn, and Im making sure at this time he doesnt loose it right into my door. I stay easy on the throttle but leave it in first. He turns on the inside lane, im on the outside, he starts about one car ahead of me, and punches it, and I punch it in first. RPMS skyrocket, I bounce off the limiter 3 times, shift into second and I start reeling him in. At about 70 mph and about only a half a car behind I notice traffic and I hit my brakes hard to be safe, and this cat keeps on going. I knew I had him, and he probably did too, but whatever, I continue to follow him hoping when traffic clears up he'll slow down and go for a real run. Well traffic did clear up but I was still stuck behind another car and this guy wouldnt slow down, it was like he was running from me. Either way, I swerve out and start to chase him down and he merges on the highway about 500 feet ahead of me. I decide to leave it be and chalk it up as a " I would have pulled on your ass " victory, until I notice a 2 Valve New Edge Mustang GT behind me. I didnt think anything of it since those are fairly common to see. I pull onto the highway and the Mustang flys by me full exhaust blaring. Im thinking wth why not, I drop it into second and gun it towards him as I let off the gas right near his window to let him know Im boosted. We both had our windows down and I asked him if he wants to go from a 40 roll, he said sure, and we both punched it from 40. I pulled about 3 bus lengths on him in no time. Me thinks it was probably just a bolt on GT, not boosted. Well as we reach towards Peachtree ST in downtown Atlanta, the guy pulls next to me at a light and we get to talking. He asked me if it was turbocharged ( Im guessing because he saw the front mount), and we just shoot the **** for a bit. These guys looked like they were going to a club or something :confused:

Anyways, I get home and now im even more wired then before. I get to bed at about 2am and get to work at 7am the next day. I was ... :tired: but pulling on an almost $100000 6.3 Liter AMG made me feel better lol

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
remember that one time you ran that really sweet civic? yeah, I have that on video... too bad the battery on my camera is dead. lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
When you have HP under the hood you WILL use it - it's f#cking dangerous - we can try to say: "Oh, it was dumb.. I'll never do it again"
BS!
Once we have a chance - we gonna use it - because it's just a matter of HP and balls in pants.

At least for me - I do understand that it's my illness - so I have to limit myself with low HP... :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
**** this threads tags :mad: Buncha haters. Not like anything else is interesting around here anyways!

:rofl:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
When you have HP under the hood you WILL use it - it's f#cking dangerous - we can try to say: "Oh, it was dumb.. I'll never do it again"
BS!
Once we have a chance - we gonna use it - because it's just a matter of HP and balls in pants.

At least for me - I do understand that it's my illness - so I have to limit myself with low HP... :(
Yeah....right. I have barely hit triple digits in my car....stable as can be at that speed with my set up. I have done that two times in a year? My old SVT never saw above 90 when I had it. I know I can beat most cars around here, but I don't need to prove it to anyone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I can beat most cars around here, but I don't need to prove it to anyone.
I would never run a Lincoln or an old buick, but around where Im at I see a lot of sexyness that I would love a chance at running. I see the usual 3 series BMWs that I would not bother wasting gas on, but when you pull up and you see a Maserati, M6, E55, C83 , Porsche 911, Aston Martin Vantage, Lambo, hell yeah I wanna see what the things got in it. I could care less if I loose (id actually be really impressed), but Ill be damned if I wont be proud if I pull on one :rofl:

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
I would never run a Lincoln or an old buick, but around where Im at I see a lot of sexyness that I would love a chance at running. I see the usual 3 series BMWs that I would not bother wasting gas on, but when you pull up and you see a Maserati, M6, E55, C83 , Porsche 911, Aston Martin Vantage, Lambo, hell yeah I wanna see what the things got in it. I could care less if I loose (id actually be really impressed), but Ill be damned if I wont be proud if I pull on one :rofl:
just don't try to run a contour or cougar, you would get smoked:rofl:

·
Registered
752 Posts
nice pre-meditated kill lol, i love you stang.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
but pulling on an almost $100000 6.3 Liter AMG made me feel better lol
You expect a different result? You aren't playing with a NAWSSSZWSAWSWS fed cougar anymore.

I will say though the drives to clear your head of cool off tend to be the dangerous ones. I have been in the oh **** the cops state from those a few times. I have gotten a few tickets from those and blew a motor (cougars old motor) on one of those. All in good fun though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.