New Cougar Forum banner

Wendy's Wacky Thoughts.................

3K views 92 replies 14 participants last post by  VHull03 
#1 ·
Life is like a pasture with two cows mooing. Does anybody care?

:crazy: :)

#10 ·
:beer: There, there, there Wendy. It will be OK. Just look into the bottom of this glass, you are getting sleepy, sleeepy, sleeeepy. You are asleep. When I snap my fingers you will awake on a beach far away from South Dakota, surrounded by sand, tequila, and cabana boys with towels......snap

#15 ·
You HAVE to have a name to scream out too...... Oh Vinnie ,,,, that's it right there ( L M F A O ) LOL OMG I have so fallen off the the cart to the funny farm. Crispy, if you only knew about my dark secrets... ha ha ha ha ha........ :naughty: :rofl:

This is so going to haunt me now. I thought the time I set the cat on fire was bad.... LONG STORY it wasnt my fault setting the cat on fire. And Tim and Jeremy saw the cat, he is fine, his fur grew back. All is good with the cat now. I promise.

#16 ·
calling out a name? pointless because if its good they get renamed to "God" anyways.. :biggrin:

I've got my own share of disturbing stories as well but they are locked away safe... I think a few people heard about the time I locked myself in my own trunk so I think that one is floatin around yet..

#18 ·
you do have a good point there chicky pooh. Oh GOD is a good one. A girl has to do what a girl has to do to get the job done I guess. And like my "dear" friend in another state has told me over and over again "It's all about being SINGLE." :tongue:

Poor Kyle this all started out to be---> Life is like a pasture with two cows mooing. Does anybody care? it has now gone to Wendy's friend Mr. Vinnie her sex toy. Oh I can only laugh about this. giggling Oh how I luv to make me look silly like a silly rabbit on easter day surrounded by milk choc eggs. LOL

NO, I am not drunk. YET :evil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.