New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been awhile since I have seen everyone, How has everyone been doing?

-Zac

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Working 6 days a week.....awaiting shop time to fix my winter beater so I can store the coug....car died for a week (cougar) got it fixed....had my liscense plates stolen.....at work right now :)

that's about it for me,

How about you?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by: hamill

had my liscense plates stolen.....at work right now :)

that's about it for me,

How about you?
not much just school and trying to get a new car is the story of my life.

you are the second person in NECO to tell me there license plate got stolen off their car.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Yeah....who was the other person?? I'm assuming the person who stole mine's name is Dan...*CUGARDAN was the plate. But oh well, everyone in town knows it's my plate (including most police officers.....so I'm not worried.

I just wanna get my car off the road right now. My 89 Regal hasn't moved in a month now, I have to get it saftied.....other than that, it's a typical day....wake up, eat, shower, work, friends, sleep. I haven't even seen my dad in three weeks, and I live with him
:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Yeah, you can tell the season is over for the year as traffic on Neco is pretty slow. I'm also doing the final touches getting my car ready for winter and my 91 Dodge Caravan in working order. I just bought a remote starter that I'll be installing this week in the minivan hopefully so I can have a warm vehicle in the winter and thanks to Josh ( MCon99 ), I have now secured Excelcier's bed for hibernation. Looks like there'll be 2 Cougars sleeping side by side in his garage up on stands this winter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts