New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well to sum up the most embarrassing, scary, stupid, (and any other word you can think of) night.... tonight i made a HUGE mistake... ... james you thought you had gotten a lot of tickets from cops before... well wait till you read the t
rest of this.... ok so i had tickets to the Capitals playoff game tonight.... so me and some of my friends go to the game.. well we all thought it would be fun if we drank before we went down to the game.. so we picked up some beer (using my fake ID, which you will hear about later) and sat in the METRO station and drank before getting on the metro...soo.. we get to the game.... and had a few more drinks...and enjoyed the game... so then we decide to leave a lil early to beat the traffic.... so then we get on the metro on our way back... we get back to the metro station and i was feeling ok (what a moron i am) so we staarted driving back home.. in my car.. and we got off of rt. 95 to rt.100 i am goin about 75 in a 55 in the left hand lane, and decide i better switch to the middle lane.. so i look over my sh oulder and proceed to change lanes.. well as i am lookin back to see if i am clear... a cop jumps out in the road and signals for me to pull over.... well since i didnt see him till the last minute... for some really odd reason... i decided to try and run.... so i get to the next exit and go flying around the circle and the bottom of the ramp... i fish tailed and smacked the ass of my car into a gard rail, just in time for me to straighten out and go head first into another gard rail... now for some reason...(i serisouly think there was a demon in me or something) i thought i could still get away... and i dropped that bad boy into 2nd and started to take off..... well with the minor set backs (gard rails) the Maryland State Troopers had caught up to me.. and i pulled over.. he immediatley cused me out.. and took me outta my car.. thew me up against his car and then started goin threw my car and got my 2 friends outta the car.. to make an even longer story kinda short... my friends luckily got off and went home.. and I on the other hand got ripped a new as$ hole.. i recieved 9 tickets after spending quit a few hours in a cell... i got a ticket for havin a fake id, not having my front license plate on ( which fell off when i hit the gard rail) , eluding the police 2 seperate times, drivig while entoxicated, reckless driving, some bullshit about a restriction on my license( i have none) and 2 more tickets i forget what... well as you can guess.. my license is gone... and i can get a temp. license to get to school and work.. well since my car got towed away.. to where i dont know.. i havent really been able to see how much damage i caused.. i know it was pretty bad though.... what a FU*KING moron i am...i completely let down my parents, myself, my friends, and everyone i know and i feel like the biggest moron to walk the face of the earth........SO PLEASEEEEE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKE AND NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE OR THINK YOU CAN OUT RUN A STATE TROOPER!!!!!!!! hopefull i can hire johnny cockran or something... cause i am FU*CKED so i might be gettin rid of my car due to this sh*t and greg sorry i couldnt come to your meet.. i was busy tryin to loosen the cuffs on my hands....peace

G

·
Damn man, sorry to hear that. I crashed the exact same way and totalled my cat back in January. Hopefully your Cougar didn't take as much damage as mine did.

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
That sucks Dude, that Is why I will NEVER EVER drink PERIOD!! cause I wouldn't want to get out of control like that...

Not to make lite of this situation but you ordered the Z3 fenders from James didn't you?
I believe you ar--were the last one that ordered them that HADN'T gotten in an accident..... That really blows dude....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea now that i think about it... your right.. i was the last one that orderd the fenders that haddnt gotten into an accident... well james i guess your curse finally came true... that really sucks.. and its wierd as ****.... anyways.. i still havent gotten to see my car.. the police towed it somewhere and i dont kn0w where it is yet.. i can go pick it up tomorrow if it still runs.. my friends said that it was makin a wierd hissing noise ,,, i didnt hear it cause i was cuffed in the police car.. and the bastard wouldnt let me see my car... i asked him if he could please walk me to the front of my car so i could see how bad it was and he refused to let me.. so i can only go off what my frineds say..i went back to where i crashed today.. and WOW... i must have hit that gard rail really really hard.. cause it was destroyed.. my frineds said that i was goin at least 90-95 approcahing that traffic circle.... when i slammed the breaks and hit the gard rail...thats another ticket i got was a hit and run.. well i just hope i can find a really good lawyer.. any one in MD know of a really good lawyer????? peace

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
then please knock on wood man.. or dont drive your coug anymore...its wayy tooooo fu*kin weird man... waayyyyy toooo weirdd....cause i remember readin the posts before that everyone who orderd the z3's from james was crashing their cars.. and i remember thinkin..No way that is goin to happen to me.. no way.. and sure enough.... it happend...

peace

G

·
I know a good lawyer in VA. He's gotten ALL of my friends off for DWI's, posession of (let's just say a VERY controlled drug), etc. He's expensive but is crazy good. Luckily I haven't ever needed him.

G

·
Well, this is just my opinion, but you made your decision, and now you have to deal with it. I can understand you wanting to get a good lawyer to help you out and get as many of the charges reduced, whatever. That's your right. But what options would your friends families have had if they were injured, or worse, because of what happened? Or some innocent person minding their own business on that road? Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, including yourself. I think far too many people seek the help of scumbags, er, lawyers, when they make poor decisions and want a way out of it. Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience usually comes from bad judgment. This is a learning experience for you, and one that I hope you don't soon forget. You made tour bed, now you have to sleep in it. Old cliche`, but it applies.

aelle2000

·
RIP CougaH
5,271 Posts
As cruel as it sounds, I am gonna have to say "Amen to that"

I hate to see other Cougar owners hurt, so I hope EVERYONE learns a little lesson from this....So that all of the suffering you have done, and still have to do, does not go to waste.

-Devin

<<Makes you kinda glad you hit the guard rail, and not a wall doesn't it? Cause at the speed you think you hit it at.....You wouldn't be reading this right now>>

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
I barely drive it as it is.. I only drive to and from school, to and from work, to NECO meets, and occasionally cruise the local cruising area around here.. I did almost get hit last week because some ignorant fool in a delivery truck musn't have checked his blind spot before he decided to change lanes.

Driving my car terrifies me.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
if you want a good lawyer then be prepared to pay for it... more than likely you'll have to sell your coug just to afford your lawyer but at least you'll have a clean (or cleaner) record... essentially call them all up and ask them they're rates... you'll prolly want to go with the most expensive one.... when talking to the lawyer ask him his rate of success for DWIs this should help in deciding, also lawyers in larger metropolitan areas would generally be better....

i know this is bad but "Money Talks and O.J. - I mean bullshit - Walks"

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I think we're all forgetting something... no one was hurt. This could have been a hundred times uglier than it was.

Still, I'm really sorry to hear about your car. I got T-boned by an SUV in November and was without my cat for 2 months. I got stuck driving an '84 Honda Accord that actually ran about 25% of the time and wound up having to withdraw from all my classes last semester. Car accidents suck.

G

·
aelle2000, I understand your point, but that doesn't mean he should get a sh!tty lawyer just to learn his lesson! That would be foolish! You're right though, he needs to understand the severity of what he's done. This could have ended a lot worse than it did. Still, my advise stands; Get a good lawyer and hopefully you'll be able to drive before your future kids can!

BTW, I just want everyone to know that when I totalled my car, I wasn't under the influence of anything except adrenaline. I would have completed the turn had it not been for my tires hitting sand. Also there wasn't anyone around to hurt or kill besides the one driving (and I take full responsibility for my actions). Thank you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.