New Cougar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Let's gimme the quiz:

"I want to pawk my caw in the gawage"

Did I pass? Can I be a Beaner?

Naw, you forgot to use the word "wicked" at least three times in that sentence :) Gotta love those New England accents.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: COUGARCT
finger iching to lock thread<--------------
now now dont turn into one of *those* moderators ;)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
where the hell have I been for the past week?

I saw some brief comment about mass/conn and I was like NO WAY! WHERE?!
great to see you guys got this all together.
(am glad I found it now instead of say, a year down the road that a mass/conn chapter was formed lol!)

I'm definitely gonna do my best to get out to more meets and see more of you folks.
really glad you guys pulled through with this.
I've only met Mark (cougarsc99) and Ivo so far for New Englanders, but still hope to meet more of you.

As always, all New Englanders are welcome to NE-CEG meets too (contour group meets for those who may not know).
there ain't nuttin wrong with mixed meets.

in fact, as has already been mentioned, Fun Ford Weekend is August 17th/18th at NE dragway.
I think this will be the 3rd annual "big meet" for NE-CEGers.
you guys should definitely try to show too. It's good fun
:)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Hey, you're in luck.....I do believe quite a few of us are going to the FFW. Will you have your Cougar and how will we find you? If you'd like my cellphone # pm me and you'll get it. We definetly have to finally meet up with ya. I hope you have a good sense of humor, cuz Mass/Conn has a way with it......;)

Sassy:evil:and her Man:smoke-t:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Is there Room for an SVT contour to swing thru the forum.

Furious1, I think I live in the same area of Mass as you since we both comented on a Black CSVT in Leominster. If you ever want to meet up let me know. Oh and Congrats on the new chapter!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
oh yeah always room for a svt hehe. i met my first ceg'er this weekend. and besides the fact he called my room at 4 am and i wanted to kill him. he was really cool. thanks alot CHRIS!!!!!!!!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
SVT, definately, I will PM you my cell, give me a call this week if you can. I met up with the black SVT guy last week...just got the car but doesnt know much about it. I told a little...showed him the Coug and also gave him your website address, but told him you guys were down for a little while.

Welcome to NECO by the way. Make sure you guys still visit once CEG comes back up :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Originally posted by: COUGARCT
oh yeah always room for a svt hehe. i met my first ceg'er this weekend. and besides the fact he called my room at 4 am and i wanted to kill him. he was really cool. thanks alot CHRIS!!!!!!!!
Oopsy? hahahaha, at least you didn't call MY room! ;)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
i wasn't there when chris said his room number.......ivo said 1021 and i believed him!! LOL....next time i'll be sure and know everyone's room number so we can return the favor of the 4am reminder of check out time ;)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
So, who is gonna be the first one to post the pic of Ivo Sleeping ? I'm in need of a good laugh!

BTW, Sherrie, nice undies!
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
i thought the presentation of the pic to ivo was good also:

sherrie :hey ivo...you ever seen these before? *pulls down shorts on the side to reveal my thong*
ivo: no
sherrie: are you sure??? *shows ivo the pic*
ivo: whaaaaat?!

:biggrin: i hope heather gets to a scanner soon!!!

41 - 60 of 126 Posts