New Cougar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
isnt it nice we have been in exstistance for 2 days and we are allready comapired to md neco . im proud. i really am . i thought that it would have taken longer. but its cool .

considering md is considered the wildest

·
Registered
778 Posts
Ah! Ah! can I join, pretty pleeeeeeeease????? Now every weekend Mark, Ivo, and I hang out, we can call it an official meet. Anyone want to install some springs or struts or both?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: Outlaw4Shrt
Ah! Ah! can I join, pretty pleeeeeeeease????? Now every weekend Mark, Ivo, and I hang out, we can call it an official meet. Anyone want to install some springs or struts or both?
I have springs to install.......

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
hey adrian ill do the rear no problem, you can do the front s hehehheheh i think that the 99's are easier for some reason .

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sounds like a weekend.

When are you coming up?

·
Registered
778 Posts
ok here's the deal, we'll do anyone's spring and strut install for $25 (to cover the cost of the lift, $5 per hour), beer, and several assorted sexual favors (if you're a female that is, hehehe, j/k!)

haha...Adrian is Marks *****...Mark is the leader in that relationship
ok, i'm going to try and pretend like you never said that:evil:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
ok here's the deal, we'll do anyone's spring and strut install for $25 (to cover the cost of the lift, $5 per hour), beer, and several assorted sexual favors (if you're a female that is, hehehe, j/k!)

haha...Adrian is Marks *****...Mark is the leader in that relationship
ok, i'm going to try and pretend like you never said that:evil:

When and where.. i WAS going to wait till i got struts... ;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Jay, you should really wait till you get struts...no sense in doing the same job twice...the Roush springs will wear out your stock struts in about 3-6 months, just not worth it.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
For a second, I was wondering well all my threads went, and why i didn't have moderator privileges any more...then I realized that Minnesota NECO got bumped down one! :)

Welcome to NECO...can I nickname your group Mass/Confusion? ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Massive/Confusion would be beter.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Who knows I might be :)

Let's gimme the quiz:

"I want to pawk my caw in the gawage"

Did I pass? Can I be a Beaner?