New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to Mass/Conn NECO.

Due to the overwhelming size on New England and the continuing addition of new members we have created this chapter to accomodate mainly Mass and Conn states, although anyone in the NE region is welcome.

For now me and Mark (cougarCT) are temporary moderators. Look for the official vote which should be taking place within this week or next.

Any thoughts, questions or suggestions are very welcome.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
how do i get "in" hehehehe

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
And you people call us Empire NECO people rebels!!! :evil:

Congrats on the new chapter! Be sure to post your meet time and dates in Empire NECO... I'll see who I can drag along with me.

-Nick

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
melissa can still have the NE. We did this because we wanted to have a chapter that is really laid back and isnt all about "real meets". we all have been having a bunch of mini meets all summer and we have all had a great time. In fact we have become better friends because of it. We just felt this was nessasary. Its not like other meets. we its kind of cliqueish. we all hang out, and its be great so far.

as for melissa and everyone else the northeast still stands. she still has long island, maine , and basically everywhere else . if you are in mass or ct and you still want to be in Northeast thats perfectly fine. if you want to be in both thats perfectly fine as well. we just like to hang out and be our own group. basically its up to melissa how she wants to handle this.

·
Registered
560 Posts
luke ..... feel the power of the dark side....

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Ivo, welcome to you too buddy.:biggrin:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JScullin, in addition to what Mark said, given the size of the area and with more and more people joining this is inevitable. It got to the point where no matter what someone would be left out of a meet day/time. Like I said in another thread here to Ponygirl, we are and will continue to be friends and now neighbor chapters. We want to meet with you guys and the guys at Empire as well, but this will make things much easier on a local basis. We all live within the hour, hour and a half of one another and we love hanging out with each other as a group. I foresee the next chapter to be Long Island. They have enough people as well and to pay $72 for the ferry just to come out for a few hours every time we meet is just plain nuts. Again, this doesn't mean we will never see each other again, we will have multi-chapter meets, after all, we are all NECO members. This just makes it easier for the local group to meet, hang out and do things easier.

And yes Nick, we'll post meets in your chapter. For everyone else in the region, anytime we plan a meet here you are all welcome to come.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Originally posted by: COUGARCT
Only I have the Weenies to pull THAT off
enough said
cool.. so do i need to send info to anyone ?

and now i DO have the latest post in each topic..

"Hi . My name is Jay, and Im a post *****"

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by: Furious1
It got to the point where no matter what someone would be left out of a meet day/time. Like I said in another thread here to Ponygirl, we are and will continue to be friends and now neighbor chapters...We all live within the hour, hour and a half of one another and we love hanging out with each other as a group. I foresee the next chapter to be Long Island. They have enough people as well and to pay $72 for the ferry just to come out for a few hours every time we meet is just plain nuts...For everyone else in the region, anytime we plan a meet here you are all welcome to come.
Ivo, have I told you that you're just the sweetest thing? Such a sensitive soul ;) Did I hear the words "Long Island" and "chapter" in the same sentence? Uh oh. I know nothing.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! hehehe

·
Registered
560 Posts
damn crazy Neco rebels .....
next thing you will see is the deathstar rolling in with darthvader on board ......
as long as it ain't lord helmet and col. sanders.

·
Registered
82 Posts
basically they hung out with us MD Necoer's and wanna be like us...can't blame them...:biggrin:

and Ivo you know EVERYTHING about me now;)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by: ChrissyT
basically they hung out with us MD Necoer's and wanna be like us...can't blame them...:biggrin:

and Ivo you know EVERYTHING about me now;)
haha, you see, you're a bad influence ;) (j/k)

And Crissy, I see no evil, hear no evil :evil:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
hrmmmmm bad influences.... we have NOTHING like that here

·
Registered
560 Posts
not here ....
ummmm hey you MD folk cant be followin me around like this ... it embarrassing

·
Registered