New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by: UserDrew
:confused:
I know Lostracer sent me a message to welcome the new guy...... So I did, and so far no responce. Apperently hes from Arizona. Hmmmmm I wonder if he got tired of Bobby?

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
What? Someone get tired of me? Nah, never. ;)

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
lol, I wonder if this was aimed at me. Been in Yuma since July. Just stopped by to see what's going on in the SoCal board, since I'm closer to here than anywhere in AZ.

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
Aeglos said:
lol, I wonder if this was aimed at me. Been in Yuma since July. Just stopped by to see what's going on in the SoCal board, since I'm closer to here than anywhere in AZ.
You can be included..it was actually aimed at bird who hasn't been on for some time I guess.But we'll welcome you also :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
lol, thanks.

I've got a friend over in SD at the air base. I'll be over there from time to time to hang with him, so expect to see me around.

BTW, he's got a NICE '92 (I think) MR2 that's FUGGIN' FAST. I'm pretty sure none of our cougs can compete with it.

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
He's already there..I thought I heard "Spring Valley" or something..

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
WTH!? Why doesn't anyone ever tell us these thing??

Where did you move to? And welcome :wave:

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
sounds like a meet to me..Most party's spawn in san diego (Joes place(nuty1der) We'll have to cook something up..;)

·
So its begun.....
16,842 Posts
UserDrew said:
I'm there. :evil:
You just barely found the site again..:tongue:

:rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.