New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I walk out of the local wireless store today and back to my Ranger. I notice the car next to me there is a man leaned over on the passenger side of the car talking with the driver of this car. Now the car is a red convertible and this guy must be kinda tall because he was bent over at the waist at about 90 degrees leaning into this car talking. I could tell they were having a in depth conversation about what I don't know but he seemed a little louder then I would be talking in a middle of the parking lot. OK so this guy is kinda close to the bed of my truck but not touching it. So I proceed to get in and start it up. Mind you my Ranger has a Flowmaster on it and he is standing right near the exhaust tip. So there is no one parked in front of me so I figure instead of backing up and making this guy move I'll just pull forward thru the spot and into the isle. So I pull forward and I felt my truck roll over something then I hear "OUCH you just ran over my ankle you M Fer!". I turn my head and I see above mentioned guy lookin at me . So I pause for a second back up and roll down the window, he walks up and I say " Sorry buddy I figured you heard my truck start up, are you all right I ask?" He gives me a funny look and says "Yeah I'm alright". So as I pull away he is watchin me. Now I'm thinkin what a moron, he should be a little more aware of whats going on, but then I think did I do something wrong? I was totally in my spot. Should I have left? HE wasn't limping or in any pain that I could tell. I think it just scared him more then anything. This all took place in about a minute or 2.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
yeah, i'm pretty sure that if you would had run over his ankle... he would have been on the ground crying like a little baby...

UNLESS... he had a prosthetic (wooden) leg! and you ran over his foot... which wouldn't cause HIM pain, and you would have felt that bump...
hmmmmm... better call Matlock in on this one... :tongue:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
i think he was just f'n with you, you know the old kick the car and scream owww trick, my family always pulls that lame ass joke

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Even if he was hurt, when you ask if he's okay and he replies that he is, you aren't performing a 'hit and run' anymore. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts