New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy **** thats heavy! haha thanks for the info. Ups and fed ex both want over $300 To ship this where i need it to go and Greyhound has a weight limit of 100 pounds. What are some other options i can use? I'd really like to get this thing sold.

· Registered
1,060 Posts
There is a yellow freight Location near Worchester, and we have started using them as a primary means of sending our desks. The one thing that kills with them (and most shipping companies) is residential pickup or delivery. Yellow charges 75$ each, so best thing is either to drop it off at their depot if possible and have it shipped to a business address to keep your costs down. a 200lb package with them, without the residential fees shipped halfway across the country should be less than 200$

· Registered
5,633 Posts
well im only 135 with not much muscle mass and old geezer danG and I carried one several times so maybe hes just old and im weaksauce hehe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.