New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help creating a graphic for the top of the page. Here are two images that I want to splice together to create one banner. My graphics program just can't seem to do it.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
man if we don't use option #2 i'll be pissed :)... that banner looks awesome... good work brad...

hey can i use that banner for other uses or did you already copyright it :lol;

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright crew. Once I decide on the navigations buttons, it looks like the opening page will be ready to upload. I'm still working kinda slow though, so it's still gonna take me some time to create the links. I'll keep you posted as the project take shape.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
if you could just lay it out i can make it work.... i just suck at laying it out

i guess we are gonna have to get the domain forwarding setup real soon... brad i need the info so i can do it.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In that case, I have the main page completely laid out. The only thing I want to change would be to have some nice looking buttons on the navigation bar. I'll start working on a generic members page layout then, and see how far I can get before I leave work today.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
attach the html file here....

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Hosted:

on my local dedicated server
http://whineyho.homeip.net/mcneco/index.htm

on nuclearfusion (commercial site)
http://www.nuclearfusion.org/mcneco

I vote we host it on my local box since I can create FTP accounts for everyone to update the site. The disadvantage is I only have a 400k connection for uploads (my upload speed is your download speed from the site), but I don't think this will be a huge problem.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Either way works for me, but if we are all able to post our own pics that would definitely be helpful. Also, are we gonna keep that opening graphic. That thing looks too sweet to just eliminate it.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
OMG - that looks phucking sweet... finally a web site is forming :)... Brad what is the exact address you want me to have www.mc-neco.com forwarded to?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm glad you like it. I took me along time to get it just right. I just wish I was able to come up with a sweet lookin navigation button. I tried using the front grill of Puck's car, but it just didn't look right, so I'll leave it up to you guys to make the final decision.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.