New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've decided to host my website on geocities instead of on my own server and ADSL line. Guess 128k UL speed just can't cut it. Anywho, it's up so drop on by and tell me what you guys think.

Enet v1

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Pretty nice web site, I noticed that you said that you are a little limited on space so I just wanted to mention something. I get 50MB of space from Angelfire.com for free, plus they have some nice tools, such as an animation page where you pic up some nice animations and even make adjustments to animations you already have. You can sign up for your free space in about 5/10 minutes and then just start loading your site, they will walk you through it. There are a couple little quirks but all hosting places have that and once you learn them you'll have no problem. A link to my site will be in my signature if you want to see my site, I added one of your pics of your car to my site, you will be the 106th pic of a NECO member's cars on my site and will be on the first page of "Pics of NECO Cats" (it's where I currently have room). So far I have only used 12MB of the 50MB I have available to me. If you have any questions just email me (my email address is on my home page). You have some really nice pics of your car, I still need to take my car somewhere nice to take some good pics like you've done. Nice Job!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.