New Cougar Forum banner

Weapon R Ram air kit + cold air box

3K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  Croat23 
G
#1 ·
Stupid newbie here, is this thing worth the $300 and whats the deal with the GMK and Titan what else is needed with those two???

#4 ·
Man it just isn't the same with the kindler gentler Fett. I agree it's not worth it.

With the GMK you need some kinda short ram like injen, AEM, weapon r, or another generic intake that includes a MAF adapter and cone filter. IIRC the Titan isn't made anymore.

#5 ·
That thing should be made obsolete.. no one liked it way back when, and there is no need for it now, especially when there's a much cheaper TRUE cold air intake extension available..

#7 ·
It must be making james money, imagine all the cougar owners who dont know about Neco and find CustomCougars.com thru eBay.

nothin wrong with makin' a buck. "whatever people want ill sell it" -Marcelo Carbrera of the notoriously infamous bub rubb video. ...and we all know what Bubb has to say.

"Thats only in tha mo'nin. He calls me up cookin' breakfast or sumbody an' so, its like an alarm clock! ***** ********!!!"

#8 ·
Here I Go

The deal with the GMK is that its a great intake

The deal with James' new intake is its a great intake

The big deal is that James can sell his cheaper because he can mass produce and order pipe in bulk etc.

PM ProjectCougar to get find out how to order his intake, which is $139.99 shipped for the whole thing including short ram.

PM Grandmasterkahn to order his intake which is $199 shipped (IIRC)

And yes, the two intakes are identical.....you decide if there is a reason to spend the extra 60 bucks :banghead:

#9 ·
you decide if there is a reason to spend the extra 60 bucks
yea, it's the one and only original universal-for-cougars CAI :biggrin:

Mike

G
#15 ·
Damn, ok im just a dumb ass here. The GMK and james' sell as kits so you DO NOT already need a short ram right?

Basically i have stock now and i what either the GMK and james' so what do I need and where can i get them????

#21 ·
Some people I swear.:rolleyes:

Hey James. Think you could sell me two extra black couplers and the silicon tubing for my short ram when I buy my cai? I want my intake to match, blue and black would look stupid.

p.s. you should start some sort of msds headers gb ;)

G
#23 ·
what kind of gains are with the cai's? what about just a regualr weapon r dragon? or a dragon with ram air and a cold air box? i would love the intake from custom cougars, but i dont want to move my battery, my trunk is full of bump!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.