New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take my cougar to the dealer last week cause the check engine light was on and it would stall out when in park. What they said was that my intake had a busted vacuum hose. Since it wasn't under warranty, it cost me $150 to have it fixed. Anybody else had this problem?

Also, do you know if there is some kind of warranty from Weapon R that would cover this?
Thanx

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
first off who installed your intake.... i kind doubt you had a busted vaccum line but rather a pissed off dealer.... if you installed your intake then you would of noticed a busted vaccuum line, if another shop did then they are responsible for it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got to say, I've had my Weapon R for 2 months now and it sucks BIG TIME! This thing is gone!! I hope K&N makes the performance conical filter for our cars, I'll buy that in a second.

Eric N.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had loved my intake also, but to answer your wuestion, the hose had busted. There was a huge crack in it and it was leaking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.