New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone purcahsed one? can tell me a little about it and if it's good or what not?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
the only true CAI is the GMK Intake. I heard people had problems fitting the box onto the intake, and that it isn't good quality. Maybe somebody who had (or has) one can answer better.

Mike

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Quite a few people have had issues with the quality of Weapon*R Components. Personally, I would get the GMK CAI, as it's the only true CAI.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the one that fits down into your fog light housing correct? You gotta loose a fog light :( I kina like my fog lights.... Oh well.... Gotta do what you gotta do!

THanks for help.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I have these products (they've been installed in my car for at least a year now) and have found them to work fairly well (finally eliminated my "heat soak issues" during the VERY HOT summer months)...I did not find them difficult to install (PM me if you need help installing them), and you DO NOT have to lose your foglight...My scoop for the ram air kit is mounted right next to the foglight behind the driver's side lower grill.
~CIII

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by: nmrfl17
That's the one that fits down into your fog light housing correct? You gotta loose a fog light :( I kina like my fog lights.... Oh well.... Gotta do what you gotta do!

THanks for help.
you don't have to remove your fog light for the gmk to fit, some people just remove to get better airflow... the gmk is the best hands down! If you don't have the money for it, just get the shortram, you won't have heatsoak issues during the winter months... then in the spring... buy a gmk extension ;):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts