New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was trading some PMs with Melissa (2kBlackCatGurl) and she was asking about meets. Which reminded me that I don't remember the last one we had and I'm not really sure who is around anymore. So, maybe it's time to get one going.

That said, it will probably be next year before I can do anything. I'm moving the first part of Nov and out of town the last 2 weekends. I could probably do something early Dec, but I'll be up in Chicago the last week or so. After New Years, things open up a lot for me.

There is also the subject of what to do. I'm open to ideas.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
WTF a new thread in Gateway?!

I think cougtoberfest at Dougs place was the last one we had. Even though I dont have a cougar anymore, I wouldnt mind hanging out at whatever assuming I have the time.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I could throw together a last min meet if we wanted at the parents place where everyones already been. The outdoor bar and grill is almost finished for the time being. Or we can wait till spring and do it wherever.

I say we just crash toms new place and get really drunk and embarrass him in front of his new neighbors. Maybe Terry can show us how to really annoy the neighbors. :ty:

·
2,588 Posts
Let's make something happen! :) I'm also very busy through the end of the year, but would like to meet up with everyone after the new year.

I'm down for whatever. I'm in Columbia, so I won't be much help in coming up with ideas.

Pissing off his new neighbors could always be fun! lol

·
Registered
594 Posts
WTF a new thread in Gateway?!
This^

and anyway... id be down... if you could manage a tuesday or thursday night... else: I am out...

edit... there is a park near my house... where I attended a probe meet... seemed pretty up and up... if you don't get loud and obnoxious... the rangers don't mind...

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Maybe Terry can show us how to really annoy the neighbors. :ty:
I will need a DD to get down there so I may properly prepare.

·
2,588 Posts
Speaking of a long time ago...when looking through my glove box this weekend, I found a Gateway NECO sticker. lol

I had forgot we had them made years ago. :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
hello :wave:

cougards here.

Im game :)

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Shouldnt you have stopped at 69? I mean knowing you that would be more your style.

If you guys still want to do an outdoor BBQ drinking all night and hanging around the fire.... im game to host any time.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Sounds like a good bet.
you best have charcoal grills

I usually put on BBQs at my house, but neighbors are nuts... drinking would have to be limited to a low roar..

I can't really schedule off for this, unless you make it over a month from now. If I can go I'd be down.

If nothing else, make it for spring, You'd be pleasently surprised in both the weather and possibly my car.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Sounds like a good bet.
you best have charcoal grills

I usually put on BBQs at my house, but neighbors are nuts... drinking would have to be limited to a low roar..

I can't really schedule off for this, unless you make it over a month from now. If I can go I'd be down.

If nothing else, make it for spring, You'd be pleasently surprised in both the weather and possibly my car.
No i have a installed 6 burner Weber Grill hard lined to natural gas w/ smoker and rotisserie.

No real sound limits here, i mean most of the old school gateway peeps have been here. You cant crank the radio too late into the night and no screaming your head off.... but other than that the neighbors really dont care that much.

·
Registered
594 Posts
spring? or sooner?

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My parents are in the last weekend in March and I'm out of town the last weekend in April, so those are out for me. I'm pretty open otherwise.

·
2,588 Posts
Maybe we should try and do this in May, since it's still balls cold right now. :(

How about Saturday, May 21st? And what would you guys wanna do? I would offer up my house, but I doubt everyone would want to drive to Columbia. lol!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts