New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just letting you all know that we had an amazing time this past weekend. The ceremony couldn't have been any better and just an all around great time.

Everyone we invited showed up, food was great, Dawn was SOOO beautiful and Zach was very cute in his little outfit. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures within the next few days and I'll post them up for your enjoyment!!!

See you all soon!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Just remember. Marriage is a 3 ring circus. Engagement ring, wedding ring and Suffering...

JUST KIDDING ! ! Congrats to Both of you, cant wait to see pics

·
Registered
408 Posts
Congrads.

·
Registered
165 Posts
congrats greg!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! Pics will be coming by the weekend, we just dropped them off for developing!!
I can't wait to see them either!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here are 3 pictures that I received on a Kodak CD. I haven't had any time to get any other pics scanned and loaded on the Computer.

These came out OK, there are others that are OK, too, but not many people were taking very good pictures, but what can you do!
The last picture would be my parents, if anyone was wondering.

Hopefully I can get some more up here soon...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Yes I agree! She does look beautiful. Looks like you guys ended up having a really good day weather wise too. We are so happy for the both of you. Im gonna have to talk to Dawn now when it comes to planning our wedding. You too Kim. Cause I have no idea where to even begin!

Nicole

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.