New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy called and said that they had an article about the Epping Ford Fun Weekend in the latest Muscle Mustang and Fast Ford Magazine. On page 148, a third of the way down you can see the line of cougars that were there. From what my buddy says, the picture is small and he described the cars to me and I think the picture shows Sassy's, mine, chucks, Jays, and kims? I will buy the magazine tommorow and confirm it if you guys don't beat me to it.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
You Know it Baby........:bowdown:.Sassy and I did alot of talking to the Guy that took the pictures for us.....We even gave him a ride in the Coug....
.Glad to see we are getting noticed for a Classic car brought to the future.....Congrads everyone.........:)

Ron:smoke-t:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Im on my way to a bookstore now!!!!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I just checked it out and it wasn't the greatest spread but at least we are all represented! Kim is right in front with a good picture and then my car (of course!) is at the end barely visible...

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
tadaaaaaa

Frenchblue first, then Felinore W00T!!

woot!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Anybody can scan the picture?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Click on Jay's Woot! to see the scan.

Myself, I think I'll keep far away from Jay's Woot!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Cool :thumbsup: Thanks for scanning the page Jay....I'll have to grab a copy tomorrow.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Holy cow, that WAS a big scan. Hey Sassy looks pretty sweet in the super huge blow up.
Great pic!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the cougars lined up for their big magazine tribute.;) Good going guys/gals.

Ann:)

·
Registered
565 Posts
Congrats, thats a awesome pic !! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts