New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought an autometer A/f gauge and the problem is all its doing is blinking light, what imean by that is its blinking on light in the green and three or four in the yellow. Does this mean i have the wrong wire? Do i need to try the other wire. Some please help this is very annoying.

just an FYI i tap the wire straight off the O2 senser. Is that where i screwed it up or does it not matter.

·
Registered
710 Posts
If it moves to the other lights you have the right wire. All it is is a rainbow show. If you search this subject you will find other members with the same problem. The A/F ratio gauge is not an exact instrument. The blinking lights going back and forth is how it is going to operate on a normal basis.

·
Registered
26 Posts
yea the A/F gauges are junk.:thumbsdn: Not very accurate and all the lights do is move back & forth & change colors. my opinion I wouldn't even worry about it i would get sumthing that matters like water temp or oil pressure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.