New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possible? Discuss that here, where when and what would we do?

·
Registered
604 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
That sounds like a great idea to me, lets make a presence in Bellingham,WA.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well good afternoon catz. whats happening. anyway you can be assured that I want to be part of the washington meet, put me down:biggrin: I think that this would be a great idea for our club, gives us a chance to meet people across our international borders.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Actually yes, I am someone who used to belong to NECO Northwest befoire I moved to michigan.

But I am back now.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well good morning from the west, guessing all your peeps are still sleeping,lol. And a warm welcome for you coming back to the west and look forward to meeting ya, not to mention joining our club. Were is north bend anyway? Hey edwin, welcome our past club member, or a all around welcome from our other members, come you guys, lets be friendly, not to mention you still have your cougar, who hoooo:biggrin: It is a good thing you still have your kat. We have a new year to look at and will have plenty of time to have meets, outings,etc. I would like to do a Seattle run for a weekend for a few dayz, it would be like a central meet for the entire chapter, including the following, BC, Washington, Oregon and possible Idaho. This would be a summer event, and considering that the cougarfest might be alittle far for some of us, so having said that, it would be fair to say this is a possibility,you think? Anyway I am off the the island for the week, and will use those cards you gave me, you know who you are, thats you edwin, make some more if you can, I know its too late to ask for you, as you are asleep. I will be in the Nanaimo area and Victoria, so if you happen to know there are members out there, as I would like to meet with them for a mini meet, maybe? Edwin do you know if there is any cougars on the island, I have seen some over there, who knows.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Originally posted by: res0f8as
Actually yes, I am someone who used to belong to NECO Northwest befoire I moved to michigan.

But I am back now.

Shawn! How the hell are you dude? Long time no talk! Welcome back to the PNW!

·
Registered
39 Posts
What up people, Your fearless washington Leader here. Meet in Bellingham sounds good. Unfortunately the dates we are talking about I won't be able to make an appearance because of school and work. I will be more then happy to help set something up though. Let me know if you guys need anything and I will mention the meet to some people I know here with cougars.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well okay what dates works for you and how many do you know that have cougars, keep us posted man, laterz.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts