New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just thought i'd clean up my door inserts for both the driver, passenger, and the rears and my buddy told me to just pot 'em out and wash them down really good with warm soapy water and dawn dish soap, so... does this indeed clean them up really nicely or did he just get lucky?

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Cloth or Leather inserts?

My cloth inserts were trashed after the first two trips to the bodyshop. I ended up starting with a course brush and "combing" out any solid material and dust. From there I used a soft bristle brush with warm water, and VERY light soap. Initially dried slowly with a hairdryer, then let it airdry the rest of the way and didn't have a problem.

There has got to be a better way, though. See what others think, as well...

E1

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
i used an upholstry cleaner with oxy clean, i think turtlewax made it. its got a little plastic brush on the top you just spray it on and rub it with the brush and the spots basically just dissapear. and as a bonus it worked great on my shoes too:rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
what can i say white shoes are tough to keep clean:biggrin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.