New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay if anyone just thinks this is crazy, try it. I have always heard people get get mad when they wash their cars and it rains . . . and no one would dare think to wash their car knowing it is going to rain the next day. Well, my brother and i like to wash cars right before it rains . . . and after the rain they look sparkling clean :biggrin:. Sometimes, we wash them while it is raining . . . and we don't use any wax . . . just spray it down with the hose during the rain. We do this all the time and never seems to fail . . . this only works if you do it right before or during the rain, so dirt doesn't accumulate on your car . . . try it! :cool:

-Josh

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
You must live some where that doesn't have a smog problem. Everytime my car gets rained on I have dirt all over the place. And waterspots... God I hate waterspots!
Yup, Yup! Also, I live across the street from a park w/ 4 baseball fields, I get a dusting of clay on my car when it rains, or the wind blows. Thank god for my garage!

G

·
Yeah one time I washed my car in a down pour, with no lightning of course :), and pulled it into the garage to dry off and it turned out great. didnt have to worry about water drying prematurely lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts