New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to snap a few to spite those of you who's cougars are covered under 2 feet of snow. :banana:

My housemate got me a black antenna for x-mas, I never realized how bad the silver stuck out until I put this puppy on. I guess the same can be said for the sidemarkers, if I ever get off my can and tint them. These are my last pics for a while, we're going under the knife (or shall I say, wrench) :evil: :evil:

Take a good look now....muahhahaha :evil:

The only sticker on my car, it fits me well I think. :biggrin:

And my housemate's benz, I'm totally digging the tails, you know :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
oooooh, so pretty!!! very nice and clean! i love the rims. with the silver lip. is it chrome? or silver? but as a matter of fact, i painted the rims on my supra XMOD the same way :). oh, and i love it spoilerless!! keep it that way!!

i bet cops love that little bunny sticker when you get pulled over....wheather it be for your tail lights or your window tint...

;)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JAMallot, I was beginning to wonder if you died, I haven't seen you posting your weekly car pics lately :rofl: Just playin. The lip is silver; the rims were originally all black but I sanded it down, and the silver was beneath. The only thing I've been nailed for is a license plate cover, which got dropped in court. I've had the tint & tails for almost a year now without being bothered...but then again Charlotte's pretty big and cops got better things to do than pic on hooked up cars. :)

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
pics of my car will be comming soon....dont worry. im getting rims and tires sunday, i installed an aluminum gauge bezel and shorty antenna, and smoked side markers (instead of my spray painted ones), and i got 2 new sets of speakers installed, and im working on a new sub and amp setup. also got a new cap. and my b-day is at the end of the month, so im hoping to get an intake and FSTB maybe. so dont you worry. pics, pics, and more pics are soon to come ;).

damn, i wish cops around here had better things to do....there are about 20 cars for every one cop car here, and they have nothing to do, except pull over teen drivers with modded cars. grrrrrrrr!!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Looking hott as usual. I really like it without the spoiler, I dunno just fits your car well. Good stuff, I wish I had pics of my car right now, but wait, its all in pieces lol.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Nice pics, lots better than those disposables you put on CD

·
Registered
378 Posts
Granted you dont sit as low as me but youve had your car for awhile how do you not have a chip in that bumper yet?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Damn that thing is clean.
All black looks cool.
It reminds me of Kit from Knight rider:)

·
Administrator
24,500 Posts
Man, you REALLY need smoked side markers...

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all :)

Richie Rich - if you were eye to eye with the bumper, you'd be like, ICK! I have a lot of rock chips, and a few spider cracks...but after a thorough wash and wax paired with taking pics at least 7 feet away, they're not too noticable. I am also infamous for filling in rock chips with a black sharpie (hey why not?) I am hoping to keep this bumper until spring, then get something different.

Crispy - I don't know if I miss it or not! I really loved the look of the spoiler, but I really love this look too. I get less 'ricegirl' flack this way too, lol.

Bennet - I KNOW!! :) I promise I'll get on it sooner or later.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
sorry.. there will always be rice in my blood then.. I think agressive kits on a car need an agressive wing.. sorry cutie.. I will always miss your spoiler. :cry:

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i just noticed the SUV in the last pic. it seems you really like your rides all blacked out. that ride is lookin hot too.

in either car, if you were driving at night ans were being chased by a cop, you could just turn off your headlights and like pull off to the side of the road, and i bet the cop would just keep on going, and not even notice you at all. that would br frickin sweet.

S

·
0 Posts
Very nice Keliente. Even though we had that small tiff in the other thread a week or so back I must say that your car is pretty damn sweet.

Once again very nice, it must be nice driving the "original" bat-mobile ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Very nice Keliente. Even though we had that small tiff in the other thread a week or so back I must say that your car is pretty damn sweet.

Once again very nice, it must be nice driving the "original" bat-mobile ;)

O

·
0 Posts
what exhaust tips are those? im looking for something like that, but dont worry i wont be a biter...it'll look different

·
Registered
558 Posts
your car looks great, but i cant help but say it would look really good with some nice chrome rims. i like the spoilerless look but i also think it would look sweet with crispy's spoiler.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts