New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny story

A lady I work with who knows nothing about cars was trying to describe to me this Cougar that she saw in the Cumberland Maryland. She said that is was white with a BIG wing on the back and it had this huge front end on it that made the car look like it had two beedy eyes and this evil grin. She said that "that car was awesome" So who ever owns that Cougar has the 45-50 year old female group paying attention.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have seen that car around here in hagerstown,md..that cougar is loaded and it looked like they had every single mod out for the cougar even the interior was re-done..i'd like to talk with the mysterious owner and send them over here to NECO.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the mystery goes on. I showed the woman at work the picture of Todd's Cougar and she said it had the same front, but didn't have the graphics. HMMMM

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Now that I think about it, When I was up lilredhotties house Fed 10th when my tranny broke. Todds car was at the dealership I got my car fixed. I remember cause of the interior. It was still white but had no more side skirts tacked on

G

·
Brian, at WW3 he did, it looked like a 3-year-old put them on. either that or he went thru a hail storm that hit is hood, roof, and side skirts.

G

·
ssix,
You didn't happen to be driving on 270/70 on say Saturday and passing a Black Cougar?

I saw a red cougar, with dual exhausts, and side markers... positive they were somebody on this board...

First time I saw a dual exhaust in person... looks sharp.

Well catch ya all laterz.

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.